Diversity Equality & Inclusion Mission statement
Updated February 2023
Red Consultancy is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive working environment where we value and develop employees of all backgrounds and experiences.
We believe collaboration among team members with varied perspectives generates deeper insights and better creative ideas that ultimately enhance our professional performance.
We aim to:
- Recruit, develop and retain talented employees with diverse backgrounds and experiences. Increasing diverse representation at all levels YOY, with a particular focus on increasing ethnic diversity at a senior level
- Actively seek out and encourage diverse ideas, perspectives and points of view
- Establish an inclusive work environment that respects and embraces diversity
These commitments, supported by a full action plan, reflect our determination to be a high-performing agency that will have a sustained competitive advantage in the PR & marketing landscape.
Alongside senior responsibility to drive DE&I initiatives forward, everyone at Red Consultancy is tasked to contribute to a welcoming, equitable and inclusive culture.
- Listen: to each other, to clients, to the wider world
- Focus our energy on being part of an agency that delivers exceptional work
- Make a positive impact on the world however and wherever we can
- Be inclusive in our thinking and behaviours