14 Feb 2019
Is a Big Mac with bacon still a Big Mac?
Calling all grads...your opportunity to join one of the UK's leading PR agencies is now open!
We’re once again looking for the brightest graduate PR talent to join our team based in the heart of Soho. Throughout our history some of our most successful people have joined on this scheme.
At Red, you’ll work on big brands and great campaigns alongside some of the best people in the business whilst being supported by a comprehensive training programme.
What we’re looking for...
To apply, you should:
- Have a good degree in any discipline
- A passion for PR
- Excellent writing skills
- A can-do attitude and be a team player
- Be able to start a permanent role between July and September 2017
How to apply...
Email the following to email@example.com by Friday 19 May 2017:
- Your CV - including your university, degree and most relevant work experience
- A press release announcing your arrival at Red (maximum 300 words)
- Your thoughts on why you would like to work in PR (maximum 200 words)
Also let us know if you have a preference towards a particular PR sector (consumer, corporate, technology, healthcare, digital/social).
We look forward to hearing from you!