In the midst of the cost-of-living crisis, which gave way to a ‘cost of giving’ crisis, we were challenged to cut through the noise and generate earned coverage and share of voice for Centrepoint.
However, with Christmas vs The World Cup, it was going to be a fight for column inches.
Centrepoint predicted that almost 30,000 young people aged 16 – 24 would face homelessness in England at Christmas, equating to five people for every minute of football set to be played during the international football tournament.
So we used the power of football culture to our own ends… With chants of “It’s Coming Home” being heard across the nation, we shone a light on those NOT coming home this winter.
Featuring England players and fans, we created a powerful piece of film content supported by a hard-hitting media story, ultimately raising awareness and crucial charity donations.
215 pieces of print and online coverage, 97 pieces of broadcast coverage, and 185k organic views of campaign film on Instagram.
Outperformed previous best-performing Instagram content by 4500%.
- WINNER - ESG Awards 2023 - Campaign to Reduce Poverty
- FINALIST- PRmoment Awards 2023 - Not For Profit Campaign of the Year
- FINALIST - The Purpose Awards 2023 - Best Use of Celebrities and/or Influencers
- FINALIST - CIPR Excellence Awards 2023 - Not For Profit Campaign
- FINALIST- UK Content Awards 2023 - Not For Profit/ Charity Content Campaign of the Year
- FINALIST - PR Week Awards 2023 - Not For Profit
Our amazing team deliver incredible results across a variety of specialist services.