Testicular cancer is the most common cancer in younger UK men with a 95% survival rate, if caught early.
As Movember partners, KP tasked Red to create social content to relay this serious health message.
Grabbing attention is as important as grabbing balls.
To mark its third year of Movember partnership and to raise awareness of self-checking for testicular cancer, KP Nuts enlisted a special guest to gate-crash the sports changing room and deliver an uncompromising health message.
The UK’s leading Queen of Drag , The Vivienne, took centre stage in a scroll-stopping content series to educate the nation…whoever you are, if you have testicles, you need to check them regularly for lumps, bumps or anything unusual.
The campaign broke down barriers and raised awareness of the importance for anyone with testicles to check them regularly.
10 million+ social media impressions, 8 million+ editorial OTS, 750k video views and reached a new younger audience.
40k engagements with social content, 23.8% YOY increase in web traffic and Tik Tok Empathy polls revealed 44% of viewers felt supporting Movember ‘fits’ with KP Nuts.
- WINNER - ESG Awards 2022 - ESG Related Charity Partnership Of The Year
- WINNER - ESG Awards 2022 - Best ESG Campaign Or Case Study To Improve Health And Well-Being
- HIGHLY COMMENDED - PRCA UK Awards 2022 - Health & Wellbeing
- FINALIST - The Drum PR Awards 2022 - CSR
- FINALIST - Sabre EMEA Awards 2022 - Food & Beverage
- FINALIST - PRmoment Awards 2022 - Community Engagement Campaign of the Year
Our amazing team deliver incredible results across a variety of specialist services.