Save Earth’s Skin
Save Earth’s Skin
Tasked to deliver a global educational awareness campaign around the importance of soil biodiversity for original green beauty brand Weleda, we created the analogy of soil as the ‘skin of the earth’.
Our soil as skin analogy was carefully crafted to maximise interest and make it simple to understand:
- soil is just like our skin – a thriving balanced microbiome
- you wouldn’t put harsh chemicals on your face, why would you put them on the skin of the earth
- the soil needs nourishment, just like skin does, so ‘get dirty’ and get planting
Through a partnership with global environmentalist and model, Arizona Muse, we delivered video content and social assets encouraging everyone to help Save Earth’s Skin.
Also delivered full comms toolkit which went live in 40+ markets inspiring a wide range of activations including pop-ups in Korea, educational in-store displays in Germany and video content around the rain forest in Brazil.
Globally: 215 million OTS from earned editorial, 3 million influencer reach with 4.27% engagement, 11.5M social reach including 472k YouTube views
In the UK alone a 12% uplift in sales of their Skin Food Range, plus 27,000 trees planted as a result of the sales
- WINNER - ESG Awards 2022 - Best Campaign to improve use of Terrestrial Eco Systems
- WINNER - Corporate Engagement Awards 2023 - Best PR & External Communications
- HIGHLY COMMENDED - PR Week Awards 2023 - Environmental Purpose Campaign
- FINALIST - PRmoment Awards 2023 - ESG/Purpose Campaign
- FINALIST - PR Week Global Awards 2023 - Corporate Social Responsibility
- FINALIST - The Purpose Awards 2023 - Best Environmental Cause Campaign (Brand Led)
- FINALIST - CIPR Excellence Awards 2023 - Environmental Campaign
Our amazing team deliver incredible results across a variety of specialist services.