Huawei tasked Red with using AI to create a time-defying cultural moment that would capture people’s imagination worldwide.
This led us to a powerful thought: what if humans and Huawei’s AI technology could come together to rewrite history by resurrecting a piece of work in the cultural cannon that had never been completed?
We set out to create a time-defying cultural moment by using Huawei technology to finish Schubert’s famously unfinished Symphony No. 8.
To elevate our idea into an international brand experience, we created an immersive launch event where the newly completed ‘Unfinished Symphony’ was performed for the first time with an audience of 400+ media and social influencers from across Europe.
All media assets and materials were translated and adapted for European markets and each had its own bespoke content to drive local awareness and buzz.
99.5 million views of teaser film and content, 1,340+ pieces of media coverage and 400 media attendees to the live performance from 10 Western European markets.
The campaign had a positive impact on modern art and culture, with media commenting ‘it was a continued illustration of not only the power of Huawei technology, but also the potential for using A.I. in varied creative projects.
- WINNER - SABRE Awards EMEA 2020 – Consumer Electronics
- WINNER - PRCA National Awards 2019 – Campaign of the Year
- WINNER - CIPR Excellence Awards 2019 – Best Event
- HIGHLY COMMENDED - PR Week Awards 2019 - Best Technology Campaign
- FINALIST - PR Week Global Awards 2020 - Global Creative Idea
- FINALIST - PR Week Global Awards 2020 - Best Campaign in Europe (outside UK)
- FINALIST - PRmoment Awards 2020 - Consumer PR Campaign of the Year
- FINALIST - PRmoment Awards 2020 - Event of the Year
- FINALIST - PRmoment Awards 2020 - Global PR Sector Campaign of the Year
- FINALIST - PR Week Awards 2019 - Best PR Event
- FINALIST - PR Week Awards 2019 - Best International Campaign
Our amazing team deliver incredible results across a variety of specialist services.